Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 11:37 PM
12 hours ago, I was driving myself sick with worry. How am I gonna pay for grad school? Can I afford a haircut? Can I get a mini fridge right now? And then right after dinner, after my wonderful aunt solved a transportation issue for me, i got an email saying I got placed for a GA position at Ryerson for the fall. Essentially, I would be the GA for Power, Change and Technology if i pass an interview and such. This is so exciting.. It pays well, will give me a chance to experience whether I like teaching, and make sure I'm busy and not too homesick at the beginning. I need to ace this interview and get this job.

Funny how 12 hours ago I was freaking, and now I'm counting my blessings. Obviously, I haven't got it yet, but with some hard work and luck, I should come out of this ok.

12 DAYS.

0 Responses to 'Good Things Come To Those Who Wait'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: