YAYAYAYAY

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 10:59 PM
SOOO some random tidbits:

A. Jay-z and Kanye's album Watch the Throne is absolutely epic. All these haters that think Weezy or Eminem are better than the two GODS OF HIPHOP are idiots. Seriously, an amazing cd. The beats are great, the lyrics are great and they compliment eachother super well. Standouts: N***** in Paris, Gotta Have It, Otis, No Church in the Wild, Murder to Excellence, Why I Love You.

B. Also, the new Red Hot Chili Peppers cd is equally brilliant. It's a little difference since there's no John Frusciante, but otherwise, pretty solid both musically and lyrically. I legit don't remember the last time they had a bad cd so whatever. Standouts: Did I Let You Know, Goodbye Hooray, Ethiopia.

C. Honorable mentions: Death Cab for Cutie, Bon Iver, City and Colour and the Kills.

D. Getting a hair cut on Friday ... not sure what to get! If someone has suggestions, please tell me lol.

E. I am basically all packed except for my computer/printer and clothes. I packed my shoes, my schoolbag, my books, my food, my cleaning shit, my various beauty/hygiene/cosmetic products, changed my phone plan, got grad school clothes, etc.

F. Saw some great friends already. Funny how it always becomes obvious who has time for you and who doesn't, and it's really not always the people you thought it would be. To the people who have taken the time to come see me to say bye, APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU.

G. Also learned something today, sometimes it's better to be the bigger person, forgive and move on. Things happen for a reason, we just need to let them :)

0 Responses to 'YAYAYAYAY'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: