morning thoughts

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 11:18 AM
no one reads this except me, but I had a weird night and I couldn't sleep. I woke up, head spinning, and have a million thoughts running through my head.

1. I need to start doing things for me. And for me alone.

2. I really miss the habs. I watched nash-van last night, and though I absolutely LOVE Kevin Bieksa and Ryan Kesler, I loathe Alex Burrows and Luongo. Nashville is the proto-typical hardworking team that is just hard to beat. Obviously, they lost last night. But take a look at the stats, they had trouble beating Rinne and the Preds looking a little camera shy and only took about 20 shots at LUUUUU. I expect a Preds win for Game 2.

3. My manuscript is going well. I'm planning to do something I never did today. Head to a coffee shop by myself and work on it. I've found that I have this insane fear/anxiety about going places alone, and quite frankly, I'm over everyone in my life. So I'm going to go there and work for a bit and hopefully channel my frustration into writing a few excellent chapters.

4. "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche

0 Responses to 'morning thoughts'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: