GUESS WHOOOSEEE BACK?

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 10:13 AM
Summer is here, school is over, PLAYOFF HOCKEY JUST STARTED!

Sorry for neglecting this blog so much during the year, I actually had to run another one for class, so I didn't really feel like double-blogging very much.

NOW NOW NOW.

My amazing Habs have unfortunately lost all momentum gained from 2 road wins, and are now facing elimination on Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. They can force a game 7 with a win. I BELIEVE.

They've got stellar goaltending from Carey Price, offense from Mike Cammalleri, Andrei Kostitsyn, Brian Gionta, David Desharnais. What are they missing? Spacek to stop playing like shit, more offense from Gomez (WELL HOW STRANGE?), Plekanec (HE IS PLAYING IN A SHUT DOWN ROLE ADMITTEDLY), and we're still waiting for Benoit Pouliot to show up.

But yet, I believe. This team has heart, and it has the experience of last year.

LET'S DO IT.

This is a short post, just to get myself back into the groove of it. Follow me on twitter to get real-time updates @lisa_fiorilli

On a non-hockey note: I'm about 5 pages into writing a manuscript. I started this book about 2 years ago, never finished. I had this weird burst of inspiration this weekend, and I decided I wanted to finish it. It's a coming of age novel, about a young male teenager and his quest to find himself through losing himself.
Also, I'm waiting to hear about grad schools, though I have made the decision to simply reject anything but Ottawa U if i get any offers. If i cant get Ottawa U, i will wait it out and apply to Concordia for the winter semester.


Lis.

0 Responses to 'GUESS WHOOOSEEE BACK?'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: