The Final Stretch

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 3:57 PM
Sooo...
I had a list of things that I needed to accomplish over this summer.
Mostly: accept/choose classes at Ryerson, find suitable housing, secure student loan and save some $.
Essentially, i managed to choose my class schedule. I have classes 4x a week, Monday though Thursday, 4 classes. Two of them are electives, Comparative Public Policy and Citizen-Oriented Governance, while the other two are required courses: Research Methods and Policy Making and Challenges.
I applied for a TA/RA job, and am now waiting to hear back for an interview (hoping, fingers crossed).
I got word today that Canada Post finally delivered my package, so my new address as of September 5th will be 620 Spadina Avenue. I will be 15 mins away from school by streetcar, living in the heart of downtown Toronto. I'm right off the University of Toronto campus, and in walking distance to a bunch of cool restos, stores, boutiques and cafes.
FINALLY, now I have to ramp up the money saving, since I've paid off everything on my credit card and have accumulated some savings. The other half is mainly getting a student line of credit which should cover the majority of my spending for the first year, but I won't need it much with a job!


SOOO official departure date is September 5th, I actually start school Sept 12th, and I need the time to get my ID card, get my TTC card, etc.

SOOOO EXCITED NOW.

plus, i'm heading to Myrtle Beach for a week on july25th.

0 Responses to 'The Final Stretch'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: