Life Without the Habs

Posted by lisa_fiorilli On 8:50 PM
So like, now that's there's no hockey, i'm sorta lost. Almost forgot that this blog even existed. So i guess this would be a good time to discuss things in my life that aren't blue, red or white.
so here's the 5 things that you may or may not know about me!

5. i play bass. i used to play guitar as well, but recently picked up my bass again. i miss playing in a band.

4. i spend an abnormal amount of time downloading and listening to new music. i have an obsession with music, and recently these are my downloads: Sonic Youth discography, Circa Survive's new cd, Alkaline Trio discography, Bring Me The Horizon, and Diane Birch. See what i mean about my ipod being a buffet?

3. i like to compose music on my laptop. you'll most likely never hear most of it, but i still do it! i've been using garageband (i know, i know!) but i would love to invest in a real program!

2. i've taken up photography. The lovely Amanda Di Genova is showing me how to take pictures properly, use Photoshop, yadda yadda. All i need is my own DSLR. <3.

1. I am spending a lot of time lately working on Elektrek Clothing, promotional stuff. Its a clothing line that I manage, my friend Amanda is the uber talented designer!.

And now, i go back to my evening of bass riffs, iced coffee and crappy sitcoms :)

1 Response to 'Life Without the Habs'

  1. http://montrealintechnicolor.blogspot.com/2010/06/life-without-habs.html?showComment=1275441442121#c1683923285376480654'> June 1, 2010 at 9:17 PM

    Hahaha talk about a good life!

     

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: